Saturday 7 June 2014

Tom Ince has rejected a move to Italy


Tom has rejected a move to Italy's Inter Milan,it seems the winger would love to stay in England unlike His father who moved to Italy,Tottenham,Newcastle and Everton seem to be interested in the winger and this might also bring back the interest of Hull,Swansea and Stoke who were all interested in the signing the winger back in January.

The winger was in talks with the Serie A side last month He was shown the training ground,the main stadium and around the Stadium.But it seems Inter Milan have failed to completely convince the winger.But even i think he would develop more if He stayed in the England.The winger is estimated around 5 million pounds

said: "After lengthy discussions with my family I have decided that my immediate future in the game lies in the Premier League."I am flattered to have received such strong interest from several big European clubs. But I believe at this early stage of my career I need to continue my football education in England. I would like to thank the clubs overseas for their interest and kindness. I still have ambitions to one day play in Europe. I am now looking forward to what lies ahead next season"(socerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment