Saturday 7 June 2014

Lukaku does not seem happy with the coming in of Costa



In terms of strikers Lukaku played better than any striker at Chelsea and thought he had earned the respect of coach Jose Mourinho,He thought he would come back and be the main striker in Mourinho's plans but it does not seem like.Lukaku does not seem happy with the hype surrounding the Spanish striker and everyone commenting that he will be Chelsea's main striker next season.
It seems like Lukaku does not to play as an understudy to Diego Costa ,but if He tells Mourinho His not happy am sure He will show him the door and He will be left to join any club He thinks will make Him happy.

 "You know Chelsea: every year they buy a new top striker. I remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Eto’o and Demba Ba and going: ‘Whoah! What’s happening here?’ But no problem. Many clubs are interested in me." "At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup. That’s very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer, and I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment