Thursday 5 June 2014

Ibrahimovic say Brazilian Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time.



Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits the Brazilian Ronaldo is the greatest player his seem and the greatest player he has ever played and He has played with the lights of Zidane,Messi,C.Ronaldo and He says none of them come close to the'El Fenomeno'.

Ibra told Sports Illustrated: "The best opponent of my career? I've played against many, many good players, so I don't know who to keep. But I would say Ronaldo, 'El Fenomeno'."Why? Because he was my idol and because, as a football player, he was complete,""There will never, in my view, be a better player than him."
Ronaldo, who scored over 350 goals in just over 500 clubs games,and still holds the record for most goals during a career which saw many problems with injury, retired form the game in 2011.Ronaldo is truly a Legend in our eyes.(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment