Thursday 5 June 2014

DAVID LUIZ HAS COMPLETED HIS MOVE TO PSG

                                 

David Luiz said,"Its official I am now a PSG player."With a great smile on His face it seems David Luiz is happy to move from Chelsea to PSG.The Brazilian defender played second best to Cahil who the Chelsea manager preferred.David Luiz has been sold for a record 40 million pounds,He is the most expensive defender of all time.

David Luis said,"My life at Chelsea has come to an end,i was very happy at Chelsea,I made new friends,won major trophies,scored some of the best goals of my career and enjoyed life there very much.But everything comes to an end,like my life at Chelsea has come to an end.This marks the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one at PSG.I am happy that i gained and earned my respect at Chelsea
.
Rumors say that David Luiz did not completely make the decision to move to Paris on his own,but a great friend influenced the move.And when asked he had this to say,"Yes Thiago Silva did influence me to move to PSG but even my heart wanted to move to PSG.Thiago is a very good friend of mine but you all new that,we have been friends since meeting at the national team.I can not wait to play along side him at club level,He is a very kind person,with a big heart,very friendly and humble and i can not wait ti spend time with him in Paris.(soccerheatbase.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment