Thursday 5 June 2014

Manchester United Manager is Disappointed with the Absence of Gareth Bale and Ramsey



New Manchester united boss has said facing Wales without Bale and Ramsey is very disappointing,He said the squad is stronger with the two but Gareth Bale has been struggling with a muscle injury and Ramsey is rested.The Netherlands host Wales in Amsterdam before flying out Brazil, and Van Gaal seems upset that the two will not feature in the squad.We really wanted to see Gareth Bale running at the defenders of Netherlands to taste them for the World cup i guess it was just not to be.

The Manchester united manager said."I have said to my board that they have to insist on playing with Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey," Van Gaal said. "I don't know why, if it is injuries or holidays. When it is a holiday I'm a little bit disappointed but I can understand it, because Bale has had a very difficult and pressured season."It's better that we have the best Welsh team because we need resistance and I think without these players Wales are weaker."(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment