Thursday 5 June 2014

David Beckham is Planning on coming out of Retirement



Former England captain David Beckham has hinted He plans on coming out of retirement and playing for Miami.The former Manchester united player hinted that he is willing to come out of retirement and start playing the game he loves so much,football.The player retired in May 2013 after a 20 year old career that so him play for some of the biggest clubs in the World.He has played for Manchester united,Real Madrid,LA Galaxy,AC Milan and had a shot spell with Paris St Germain were we saw the player end his professional playing career.
Beckham said he had a tough time after he retired but enjoyed relaxing with his family and friends.Beckham was joined by three friends on the 12-day trip which saw the quartet travel by motorbike, canoe and plane to the remote Yanomami tribe and spend the night in their isolated village.Beckham won silverware in four different countries and has 115 caps for the country He captained.Any comeback would be possible with his own proposed franchise in Florida and it would be a boost for the MLS after New York FC signed Spanish international David Villa.
Beckham said: "Now I go to watch a basketball game and, when you are watching athletes play at the top of their game, for me it gives me that itch again and I want to be back in the game then and I start thinking to myself 'Could I play again? Could I go back? Could I come out of retirement and start playing again?'"It would really be interesting to see the king of free kicks return to the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment