Saturday 14 June 2014

Thibaut Courtois will not come back if it means being number 2


The young goalkeeper has been giveing hints that he will not leave Chelsea if it means being a second selection to Cech.The young goalkeeper has spent the last 3 years at Atletico and has developed in to one of the best young goalkeepers.

Courtois has also said that his future will only be decided once he has finished representing Belgium at the World Cup in Brazil this summer, “When will I know about my future? It will be after the World Cup I think, then everything will be clear,: he said.
“I spoke to him (Mourinho) in May, before the game against Barcelona. In the week he discussed with me what he thinks about me and about everything. That is it.“Do I want to number one wherever I play next season? Yes, I think with my age and the performances I had I want to play. To be on the bench is not the nicest thing."lets hope the best for the young player(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment