Tuesday 10 June 2014

Eden Hazard not going anywere


Eden Hazard has said he is not leaving Chelsea and is ready to sign a contract that that will keep him at Stamford bridge for a longer period of time.Since being handed the number 10 jersey Hazard has hinted he will not leave Chelsea this season.

 he said: "I am staying at Chelsea 100 per cent.

"Of course in football you never know but I am under contract with Chelsea and I want to stay there. And I am in discussions with Chelsea for a new contract."It is only the beginning of the talks right now so we have time, but the fact that Chelsea have offered me a new deal means they have a lot of confidence in me that I can do a good job and that they can count on me."PSG never made any suggestions to me personally."

His value will increase according to his performance in the world cup(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment