Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Dutchman dreams of being like Mourinho


Galatasaray and Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder has commented that he wants to be like his former coach Jose Mourinho.Sneijder and Mourinho spent there Inter Milan days together and the Dutchman thinks the Chelsea coach is a good coach and he would want to emulate him one day.

The Dutch has been linked previously with moves to the Premier League with clubs like Manchester united interested in the Dutchman's services.But he is currently with Galatasaray and under new united manager just might see him make a move.

"Jose Mourinho was a very good coach," Sneijder said in an interview with Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad."I would like to be a coach just as he is; in my own way. I've worked with a lot of good coaches, so I would be stupid if I did not pick anything up."I kept track of everything Mourinho did, from his training methods to his tactical analysis I have it all stored on my computer."I want to be a manager like him in the future."(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment