Friday 13 June 2014

Fernando Torres set to leave Chelsea



Fernando Torres has struggled for form since joining Chelsea from Liverpool,the striker has not had as much playing time as he would have wanted and with the arrival of Diego Costa means trouble for the striker. Inter Milan ex-president Massimo Moratti has revealed his interest in the Spaniard.

Although Moratti is no longer the manager of Inter Milan he still has a say in the transfers and would be willing to convince Thohir to bid for the striker.
However, Moratti, who was given the ceremonial role of Honourary President and holds a minor stake in the club might still be able to have his say on transfer dealings this Summer, and he has admitted that he will give his suggestions over to Thohir, and it's believed Torres will be one of them.
"Every now and then I think 'I would like to sign this player' but now these things do not concern me," he revealed."I can give my suggestions here and there."
I think Torres is a great Talent that is just being wasted at Chelsea and would do great at Milan,here at soccerheatbase we all hope he transfers and continue his great career.(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment