Thursday 19 June 2014

Hazard says he will need to score more if he wants to be compared to Ronaldo and Messi


The Belgium forward who is currently at the World cup says he need to score more if he is to be one of the best players in the World.Speaking about the praise, Hazard said: "Seriously? He said that? Well, I never like to talk about myself in that way because, to be honest, I don't think I deserve it at the moment. To be thought of as one of the best five in the world, I would need to score more goals for a start.

"I would really need to score almost every game because that is what the best players in the world - like Messi or Ronaldo - do every season. These are the guys everyone else has to aim for. It's nice of the coach to say such things, but I wouldn't say the same"The Belgium has raw talent but he will have to do more if he wants to be one of the best in the World.(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment