Tuesday 17 June 2014

Chelsea scout admits he tried to sign three player


Chelsea's scout Piet de Visser has admitted he tried to sign three midfielders from France Yohan Cabaye, Paul Pogba and Blaise Matuidi were the midfielders he tried to convince Jose Mourinho to sign,he said

"I am still sick we never got the best young midfielders out of France. France is producing wonderful players," he said.
“Their midfielders are real gems. I tried so hard to recruit Yohan Cabaye, Paul Pogba and Blaise Matuidi. We did not succeed. I have known those players from when they were young boys.

“They could now prove to be the best midfielders in the world and guide France to the World Cup."
“I found David Luiz, playing in Brazil’s Third Division. Everyone told me that he was not good enough, but I kept believing in him.
“It was via Benfica, but he finally did land at Chelsea. He is one of my favourite players. He will still get better.
“And it was in a similar way that I found Ramires.”

Hopefully after the World cup they will make some bids for some of the midfielders

No comments:

Post a Comment