Sunday 22 June 2014

Thomas Vermaelen says he has not signed for Manchester yet


The player has not had a good season at the Emirates although he remains as captain plenty of people doubt his future,He has lucked game time and is now rumored to join united before the end of the week.

According to reports earlier this week the Gunners captain had agreed a deal in principle to join the Red Devils after the World Cup.But the Arsenal captain has rubbished the reports and claims that no deal has been stuck.

Vermaelen said: “I know there has been a lot of talk and a lot of rumours but the only thing I can say is that it’s not true.“Everybody understands my situation at Arsenal and that I have one year left.“I understand that people are going to talk but I am here in Brazil and I am enjoying my time and I’m focused on what I am doing.”"We talk a lot when I am at Arsenal but it’s not what I am going to discuss here, it is something you are going to have to ask him.”(soccerheatbase)

No comments:

Post a Comment